Chelsea and I continue our chat about parenting.
Parents--even Christian ones--are ever too prone to treating their children reflexively. We need to be conscious of our motives when we interact with our children and the times we have to resort to discipline.
We discuss five questions we can ask ourselves to evaluate our parenting:
- Are we providing our children with security or always scrutinizing?
- Are we affirming or abandoning our children?
- Are we expecting our children to meet our needs?
- Are we not allowing our children to express negative emotions?
- Are we causing our children to be fearful of us?
*** Castle Rock Women's Health is a pro-life and pro-women health care ministry. They need your help to move into a new office to serve the community better. Please consider a monthly or one-time donation. ***
We value your feedback!
Have questions for Truthspresso? Contact us!